G stands for GOD
- God is the beginning of GRACE. In fact, he is the beginning of all things (Genesis 1:1).
- God, our Creator, is a God of holiness, love, compassion, mercy and justice.
- Because God is our loving Creator and Ruler, it is only fitting that we should honour Him as such (Matthew 22:37-38)
R stands for REBELLION
- Clearly, all of us fall short of God’s perfect standard (Romans 3:23).
- We are all born sinners in rebellion to God because of Adams original sin (Romans 5:12; 1 John 1:8).
A stands for ATONEMENT
- Atonement means “to repair a broken relationship.” God, because of his great love for His creation, sent His Son, Jesus, into the world so that sinners may be reconciled to God (John 3:16; Romans 5:1).
- By Jesus’ one sacrifice, He attained righteousness (right standing before God) for all who would believe on Him.
C stands for CONVERSION
- To receive Jesus as Savior and Lord, we must trust and believe on Him alone for salvation (John 14:6; Acts 4:12).
- God’s GRACE comes to those who receive Jesus by faith (John 1:12; Acts 16:31; Romans 1:16; 10:9, 13).
E stands for ETERNAL LIFE
- Jesus brings new life to all who place their faith in Him (John 10:10; 2 Corinthians 5:17).
- This wonderful gift of eternal life is given to all those who have been saved through faith in Jesus.
The Most Important Question
“Where do I stand in the sight of God?”
- On the cross, Jesus suffered the justice and wrath of God on behalf of all those who trust Jesus as Savior and Lord. On the other hand, those who do not trust Jesus as Savior and Lord will suffer the judgment of God themselves (John 3:36).
- There is no middle ground with Jesus (Matthew 12:30).
Are You Ready?
- If so, then you must confess your sin of unbelief and place your faith in Jesus for salvation. It is that simple!