Our goal is for us to interact with each other in such a way that we build each other up…The problem today is that we can get so busy “doing church” that we never take the time to “be a church”. It’s our prayer at Gracelife, that as we take the time to “be a church”, we will spur one another on towards love and good deeds and renew each others minds through the prophetic word of grace and the sharing of His love, with none of this grit-your-teeth-and-bear-it Christianese stuff but trusting for real authentic unified relationships…Remember, God puts the lonely in families, not meetings!
There a 5 Groups that currently meet across the Bluff:
- Clint and Louise Barends – Wednesday evenings at 19:00
- Lindy Gribben – Wednesday evenings at 18:00
- John and Marcelle Dreyer – Tuesday evenings at 19:00
- Ryan and Jess Cullen – Tuesday evenings at 19:00
- Roland and Carmen – Wednesday evenings at 19:00